It was an unfortunate act to stage a walkout just because of a swearing in ceremony. As unfortunate as that act was, it was more aggravated by a show case of cards with the tag "bloody widow" in reference to the then winner of the by-elections; Madam Lydia Seyram Alhassan (wife of the late former MP of Ayawaso West Wuogon constituency).
Ghana’s Parliament Disgraced Because Of "BLOODY WIDOW" Tag
The minority in Parliament on today 5th February, 2019 staged a walkout of parliament because the winner of the by-elections of Ayawaso West Wuogon was to be sworn into parliament.
Latest from Darlington Amofa
- My fuel money can feed your miserable father – Criss Waddle descends on a fan
- 'Wo y3 aboa-ba, gyimi gyimiii’ – Muntaka insults Ken Agyapong in parliament.
- FIFA extends Kwesi Nyantakyi suspension by 45 days
- Fake pastors bleach their faces – Sam Korankye Ankrah
- We sold more than 120 Kantanka vehicles last year – CEO